Americans are hurting. Millions have lost their jobs and more than 450,000 have died in the U.S. from COVID-19. The days of going on “pause” are over. This is why Democrats, led by President Biden, are taking bold action which is widely supported by people across the country:
- 68% support the Biden-Harris Administration’s American Rescue Plan in the latest Quinnipiac Poll.
- Americans approve of the President’s response to the pandemic and plan to provide relief for the people by more than a 2 to 1 margin, including the “overwhelming” support of independents in the latest ABC News/Ipsos Poll.
- More than 2/3 support the American Rescue Plan in a recent Yahoo News / YouGov Poll.
- 72% of people across the country support the American Rescue Plan, including 69% of independent voters and a majority of Republicans (53%) in a recent Navigator Poll.
- 68% believe the Biden-Harris agenda would help the middle class and 71% want Republicans in Congress to cooperate with the Administration to help the American people in a Monmouth Poll.
Throughout the election, Democrats promised the American people that help is on the way to crush the virus, save jobs, put money in people’s pockets, and open up our schools safely.
As Speaker Pelosi said recently and has reiterated throughout the pandemic: “This is about crushing the virus. It’s about honoring our heroes, our people who work to get this done. It’s about putting money in the pockets of the American people. And that’s what we are doing now.”